Filter by Category
Folk Arts, Fjords, & Fiddles
Attention participants of the May 2023 Folk Art, Fjords, & Fiddles tour! A special event has been planned to let you reconnect with your fellow travlers, enjoy a meal, tour the Historium, and engage in a private visit behind the scenes.
When: Friday, November 3, 2023; 10:30 AM - 2 PM
Where: Driftless Historium & Mount Horeb Area Historical Society
100 S 2nd St, Mt Horeb, WI 53572
10:30 – 11:00 Meet and Mingle
11:00 – 12:00 Visit the museum's main exhibit, temporary exhibit, and gift shop
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch (see selections below)
1:00 – 2:00 Behind the scenes tour
2:00 - ? Time to explore & shop in Mount Horeb
* * *
Attendees need to do TWO things:
1. Register on this page. The $14 dollar charge will cover your lunch.
2. Consider the menu options below, make your selection, and follow the provided link to place your order.
* * *
Each box lunch will come with a sandwich and soda of choice, bag of chips, potato salad, and pasta salad
Please choose one of the following sandwiches:
1. Black forest ham, genoa salami, bacon, and cheddar on harvester bread
2. Grilled chicken strips, lettuce, provolone cheese, Parmesan cheese in a spinach wrap with Caesar dressing on the side.
3. Vegetarian wrap with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and cucumber
Attendees may also choose between Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite. Coffee will be available for all.
After registering for the event, follow the link below to register your meal choices for Ruth P. If two of you are attending, be sure to register twice.
Please note: Registration and meal choices must be submitted by Tuesday, October 10.
(If you have any trouble registering, contact Kathleen: firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to welcoming you to Mount Horeb!